On Bike and LGB Organisations join to create The Trans-Cévennes, the exceptional Enduro event in one of the most beautiful settings of French mountain biking! A 5 day event packed with all mountain / enduro riding aimed to please the purists and experienced amateurs.
- A 250km course through the Gard, the Hérault, Aveyron and Lozère
- Stages from 50 to 60 km a day with about fifteen timed special stages.
- Panoramas and exceptional landscapes all along the course
- Six days which will allow you to make the most of this opportunity!!!
- Accommodation from Tuesday 26 to Saturday, May 30 (inclusive)
- Meals from Tuesday 26 (dinner) to Sunday, May 31 (Lunch)
- The 5 days of racing and timed special stages
- Technical assistance (all brands) open in the evening
- Medical assistance throughout the duration of the race
- The transfer to the starting area Sunday, May 31
From Tuesday, May 26th till Sunday, May 31st 2015, live an unforgettable Enduro experience on exceptional trails…expect many surprises!
More Info: www.trans-cevennes.com
Words & Photos:Thibaut ANGELI / LGB Organisations
Did you enjoy this article? If so, we would be stoked if you decide to support us with a monthly contribution. By becoming a supporter of ENDURO, you will help secure a sustainable future for high-quality mountain bike journalism. Click here to learn more.