Ride and Dress like a World Champion – The new 2014 Thirty7even clothing collection is out – NOW! For mountain bikers who want to look good on and off the bike.
The 2014 collection is ready to be shipped to you! Find out all the new designs and order them exclusively at www.thirty7even.de
Here’s the 2014 THIRTY7EVEN teaser with World Champion Joost Wichman and one of fastest Enduro riders from Germany Petrik Brückner!
The clothing brand THIRTY7EVEN is founded by Petrik Brückner & Joost Wichman. Their excellent race performances have delivered Thirty7even much fame. Pushing the brand forward, THIRTY7EVEN will be proud to sponsor the following riders and events :
- The Bergamont Gravity Team with DH stars Ferdinand Brunold, Josua Hein & German Downhill Champ Harriet Rücknagel
- Thirty7even Youngstars Team, because the Youth has the Future
- The MDC 4X Cup – Never forget your roots!
- Specialized-SRAM Enduro Series – Enduro is passion
- Eelke Rutten & Nadja Pries – We love to see girls ride!
Because the products of Thirty7even are original, striking and designed by mountain bikers for mountain bikers. They are ideal to wear when biking and beautiful to wear afterwards.
Words & Photos: Thirty7even PR
Did you enjoy this article? If so, we would be stoked if you decide to support us with a monthly contribution. By becoming a supporter of ENDURO, you will help secure a sustainable future for high-quality mountain bike journalism. Click here to learn more.